What's Miyagusuku like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Miyagusuku? Kokusai Dori and American Village are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Shurijo Castle and DFS Galleria Okinawa are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Miyagusuku
Miyagusuku is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Haebaru.
- Naha (OKA), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Miyagusuku
Things to see and do in and around Miyagusuku
Things to see near Miyagusuku:
- Shurijo Castle (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- University of the Ryukyus (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Office (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Tomari Port (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Naminoue Beach (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Miyagusuku:
- Kokusai Dori (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- DFS Galleria Okinawa (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Makishi Public Market (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- PARCO CITY (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Haebaru?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, July (average 361 mm of rainfall)