What's Chigusa like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Chigusa. Nature lovers can visit Yunoyama Onsen and Mie Kenmin no Mori. There's plenty more to see, including Suzuka Quasi-National Park.
How to get to Chigusa
Chigusa is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Komono.
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from Chigusa
- Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Chigusa
Things to see and do in and around Chigusa
What to see in Chigusa
- Mie Kenmin no Mori
- Suzuka Quasi-National Park
When is the best time to visit Komono?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 115 mm of rainfall)