What's Leebrug like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Leebrug. Visit places such as Rietveld Schroder House and Utrecht Botanical Gardens when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Histrorical Museum Nieuwegein and New Galgenwaard Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Leebrug
Leebrug is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Houten.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 26.7 mi (43 km) from Leebrug
Things to see and do in and around Leebrug
Things to see near Leebrug:
- Utrecht University-USP Uithof (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Rietveld Schroder House (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- New Galgenwaard Stadium (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Leebrug:
- Utrecht Botanical Gardens (5 mi/8 km away)
- Histrorical Museum Nieuwegein (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Golfclub Amelisweerd (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Museum Animalmedicin (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Schonauwen?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 61 mm of rainfall)