What's Talat Yot like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Talat Yot, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's river views and bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Khaosan Road to shop. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Siam Paragon Mall and MBK Center.
How to get to Talat Yot
Talat Yot is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from Talat Yot
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Talat Yot
Things to see and do in and around Talat Yot
Things to see near Talat Yot:
- Wat Chana Songkhram (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Victory Monument (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Democracy Monument (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Sanamluang (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Thammasat University (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Talat Yot:
- Khaosan Road (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Siam Paragon Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- MBK Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Pratunam Market (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 220 mm of rainfall)