What's Hongji like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Hongji? Take time to see the sights such as Musee Shuim while you're here. Gyeongbok Palace is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Hongji
Hongji is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Hongji
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Hongji
Things to see and do in and around Hongji
Things to see near Hongji:
- Gyeongbok Palace (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Blue House (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Gwanghwamun Plaza (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Gwanghwamun (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bukchon Hanok Village (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Hongji:
- Musee Shuim (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Cheongwadae Sarangchae (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Supsok Hanbang Land (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Sejong Cultural Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Chongdong Theater (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 222 mm of rainfall)