What's Makarska Old Town like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Makarska Old Town? Take time to see places such as Makarska Ferry Port and Makarska Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including St. Mark's Church and Church of St. Philip.
How to get to Makarska Old Town
- Brac Island (BWK), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Makarska Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Makarska Old Town
What to see in Makarska Old Town
- Makarska Ferry Port
- Makarska Beach
- St. Mark's Church
- Church of St. Philip
- Kacicev Square
Things to do near Makarska Old Town:
- Sea Shell Museum (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Town Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Makarska?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, January, December (average 276 mm of rainfall)