What's Dubai Investment Park like?
In Dubai Investment Park, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the coffee shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Top places in the larger area to visit include Dubai Exhibition Centre and Jumeirah Beach. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk.
How to get to Dubai Investment Park
Dubai Investment Park is located 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Dubai Investment Park
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Dubai Investment Park
Things to see and do in and around Dubai Investment Park
Things to see near Dubai Investment Park:
- Dubai Exhibition Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Dubai Sports City (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 23 mm of rainfall)