What's Fuencarral-El Pardo Like?
People go to Fuencarral-El Pardo to see attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium and to explore its green spaces like El Retiro Park. Take time to discover this upscale neighborhood's spas. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fuencarral-El Pardo?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Fuencarral-El Pardo:
Residencia Universitaria Erasmo3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
NH Madrid Las Tablas4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Cafe • Walkable location
Eurostars Madrid TowerLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Madrid - Las Tablas, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Hotel Villamadrid4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
How to Get to Fuencarral-El Pardo
Fuencarral-El Pardo is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Fuencarral-El Pardo
Traveling to Fuencarral-El Pardo by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Madrid El Goloso Station
- Madrid Cantoblanco Universty Station
- Madrid University P. Comillas Station
Getting to Fuencarral-El Pardo on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Pitis Station
- Arroyofresno Station
- Mirasierra - Paco de Lucía Station