What's Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos Like?There's a lot visitors like about Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighborhood's river views and seafood restaurants. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Porto Historic Center. There's plenty more to see, including Bom Sucesso Market and Duoro River.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos?
We have 221 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos:
Porto Deluxe Guesthouse3-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Oporto Loft4-star guesthouse with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Snack bar
Vincci Porto4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sheraton Porto Hotel & SpaLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Crowne Plaza Porto, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Family friendly
How to Get to Lordelo do Ouro e MassarelosLordelo do Ouro e Massarelos is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto Airport (OPO), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos
Getting to Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Encosta da Arrábida Stop
- Ouro Stop
- Ponte Arrábida Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos
What to See in Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos
- Porto Historic Center
- Duoro River