What's Putney like?
In Putney, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the coffee shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can visit Richmond Park and Thames River. There's plenty more to see, including Wimbledon Common and St Mary's Church, Putney.
How to get to Putney
Putney is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 10 mi (16.2 km) from Putney
- London (LCY-London City), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Putney
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Putney
Things to see and do in and around Putney
What to see in Putney
- Richmond Park
- Thames River
- University of Roehampton London
- Wimbledon Common
- St Mary's Church, Putney
Things to do in Putney
- Putt in the Park
- Richmond Park Golf Course
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, July (average 78 mm of rainfall)