What's Montpelier like?
In Montpelier, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the coffee shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's beach views and restaurants. Places such as Churchill Square Shopping Centre and Regency Square are just a little farther away. British Airways i360 and Brighton Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Montpelier
Montpelier is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Brighton.
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from Montpelier
Things to see and do in and around Montpelier
Things to see near Montpelier:
- Regency Square (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- British Airways i360 (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Brighton Centre (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Kings Road Arches (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Brighton Royal Pavilion (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near Montpelier:
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Brighton Lanes (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- North Laine (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Brighton Theatre Royal (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Brighton Dome (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seven Dials?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 74 mm of rainfall)