What's Courmayeur City Center like?
In Courmayeur City Center, you can spend time visiting the spas or simply enjoy the bars. The neighbourhood features views of the mountains. Take time to see places such as Courmayeur Ski Area and San Pantaleone Church while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including The Duke of Abruzzi Alpine Museum.
Things to see and do in and around Courmayeur City Center
Things to see near Courmayeur City Center:
- San Pantaleone Church (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Skyway Monte Bianco (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Val Veny (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Val Ferret (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Notre Dame de Guerison Sanctuary (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Courmayeur City Center:
- The Duke of Abruzzi Alpine Museum (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Courmayeur Forum Sport Center (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Pre-Saint-Didier Spa (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Fun Park Dolonne (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Royal Driving Experience (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Courmayeur?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 317 mm of rainfall)