What's Margarethenhoehe Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Margarethenhoehe. Visit places like Grugapark Botanical Garden and Messe Essen when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Grugahalle and Folkwang Museum are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Margarethenhoehe?
Here is our travelers' favorite lodging option in Margarethenhoehe:
Mintrops Stadt Hotel Margarethenhöhe4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to MargarethenhoeheMargarethenhoehe is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Essen.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Margarethenhoehe
- Dortmund (DTM), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from Margarethenhoehe
Getting to Margarethenhoehe on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Margarethenhoehe U-Bahn
- Laubenweg U-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Margarethenhoehe
Things to See near Margarethenhoehe:
- Grugapark Botanical Garden (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Messe Essen (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Seaside Beach Baldeney (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- University of Duisburg-Essen (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Baldeneysee (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)