What's Braunschweig City Center like?
While in Braunschweig City Center, you can spend time at the historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Dankwarderode Castle and Staatstheater Braunschweig. There's plenty more to see, including Brunswick Cathedral and Castle Square (Burgplatz).
Things to see and do in and around Braunschweig City Center
What to see in Braunschweig City Center
- Brunswick Cathedral
- Castle Square (Burgplatz)
- Dankwarderode Castle
- Happy Rizzi House
Things to do in Braunschweig City Center
- Braunschweig Farmers Market
- Schloss Arkaden Braunschweig
- Staatstheater Braunschweig
Other popular Braunschweig City Center attractions
- Stadtisches Museum Braunschweig
- Herzog Anton Ulrich Museum
When is the best time to visit Braunschweig?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 9°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 88 mm of rainfall)