What's Moabit Like?There's a lot visitors like about Moabit, especially its bars. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Glockenturm and Museum fur Gegenwart. There's plenty more to see, including Meilenwerk Car Museum and Classic Remise Berlin.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Moabit?
We have 95 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Moabit:
Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt4-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Ameron Boutique Hotel Villa Abion Berlin4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Motel One Berlin - HauptbahnhofCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Close to shopping
IntercityHotel Berlin HauptbahnhofHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to MoabitMoabit is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Moabit
Traveling to Moabit by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin Central Station
- Berlin Central Station (tief)
- Berlin (QPP-Berlin Central Station)
Getting to Moabit on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Birkenstrasse U-Bahn
- Turmstrasse U-Bahn
- Westhafen Station