What's Cawdor like?
While in Cawdor, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Places such as Menangle Park Paceway and Australian Botanic Gardens are just a little farther away. Giribunger Reserve and Spring Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cawdor
Cawdor is located 33.6 mi (54 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from Cawdor
Things to see and do in and around Cawdor
Things to see near Cawdor:
- Menangle Park Paceway (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Giribunger Reserve (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Spring Reserve (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- William Howe Regional Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Menangle Park Nepean River Reserve (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)