What's Molonglo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Molonglo. Nature lovers can visit Molonglo River Reserve. National Zoo and Aquarium and Stromlo Forest Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Molonglo
Molonglo is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Molonglo
Things to see and do in and around Molonglo
Things to see near Molonglo:
- Molonglo River Reserve (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Stromlo Forest Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Arboretum Canberra (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Mount Stromlo Observatory (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Weston Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Molonglo:
- National Zoo and Aquarium (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Royal Canberra Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- National Museum of Australia (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- CSIRO Discovery Centre (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)