What's Englewood Park like?
Visitors really like Englewood Park, especially its theatre scene, theme park and restaurants. Travellers like the neighbourhood for its live music scene and fantastic lake views, not to mention its selection of shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Amway Center and Florida Mall. Ventura Country Club and Harry P. Leu Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Englewood Park
Englewood Park is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Englewood Park
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from Englewood Park
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 18.6 mi (30 km) from Englewood Park
Things to see and do in and around Englewood Park
Things to see near Englewood Park:
- Full Sail University (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Harry P. Leu Gardens (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lake Eola (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Lake Eola Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Orlando City Hall (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Englewood Park:
- Ventura Country Club (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Orlando Museum of Art (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- The Social (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Orlando Science Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Orlando?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 259 mm of rainfall)