What's Bayshore Gardens like?
In Bayshore Gardens, you can easily get to the beach. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Lido Beach. Powel Crosley Estate and John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bayshore Gardens
Bayshore Gardens is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Bradenton.
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Bayshore Gardens
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 23.6 mi (38 km) from Bayshore Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Bayshore Gardens
Things to see near Bayshore Gardens:
- State College of Florida (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- IMG Academy (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Powel Crosley Estate (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- University of South Florida Sarasota (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Ca’ d’Zan (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Bayshore Gardens:
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Asolo Theatre for the Performing Arts (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Red Barn Flea Market Plaza (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bradenton?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 225 mm of rainfall)