What's West Samoset Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider West Samoset. Collect beach glass at top spots like Siesta Key Beach and Lido Beach. There's plenty more to see, including LECOM Park and The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Samoset?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in West Samoset, here is one favorite nearby:
Legacy Hotel at IMG Academy - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
How to Get to West Samoset
West Samoset is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Bradenton.
- Sarasota-Bradenton Intl. Airport (SRQ), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from West Samoset
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from West Samoset
Things to See and Do in and around West Samoset
What to See in West Samoset
- Siesta Key Beach
- Lido Beach
- LECOM Park
- University of South Florida Sarasota
- Ringling College of Art and Design
Things to Do in West Samoset
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Mall at University Town Center
- Main Street at Lakewood Ranch
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium