What's Ohio City Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Ohio City. Take a fun excursion to Progressive Field. There's plenty more to see, including West Side Market and Greater Cleveland Aquarium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ohio City?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Ohio City:
Clifford House Private Home Bed & BreakfastVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Stone Gables Inn2-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Ohio City
Ohio City is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Ohio City
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Ohio City
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Ohio City
Things to See and Do in and around Ohio City
What to See in Ohio City
- Progressive Field
- Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Edgewater Beach
- FirstEnergy Stadium
Things to Do in Ohio City
- West Side Market
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium
- Tower City Center
- East 4th Street
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo