What's Downtown Eastside Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown Eastside, especially its bars. You might want to seek out the Chinatown and historical sites while you’re in the neighborhood. Plan a fun excursion to Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. Canada Place and Port of Vancouver are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Eastside?
We have 31 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Downtown Eastside but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Quiet rooms
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
Hyatt Regency Vancouver - 1 mi (1.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront - 1 mi (1.7 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Sandman Hotel Vancouver Downtown - 0.6 mi (1 km) away3-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
Pan Pacific Vancouver - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Downtown Eastside
Downtown Eastside is located 1 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Vancouver.
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (CXH), 1 mi (1.6 km) from Downtown Eastside
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Downtown Eastside
- Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Downtown Eastside
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Eastside
What to See in Downtown Eastside
- Canada Place
- Rogers Arena
- BC Place Stadium
- Port of Vancouver
- Vancouver Waterfront
Things to Do in Downtown Eastside
- Robson Street
- Rickshaw Theatre
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Science World
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall