What's Hastings-Sunrise Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Hastings-Sunrise, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's festivals and bars. Plan a fun excursion to Port of Vancouver and Rogers Arena. Canada Place and Stanley Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hastings-Sunrise?
We have 31 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Hastings-Sunrise but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • Nightclub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Atrium Inn Vancouver - 0.2 mi (0.4 km) awaySuburban hotel
Pan Pacific Vancouver - 3.3 mi (5.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Hastings-Sunrise
Hastings-Sunrise is located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Vancouver.
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Hastings-Sunrise
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (CXH), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Hastings-Sunrise
- Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK), 16 mi (25.7 km) from Hastings-Sunrise
Things to See and Do in and around Hastings-Sunrise
What to See in Hastings-Sunrise
- Port of Vancouver
- Canada Place
- Stanley Park
- Rogers Arena
- BC Place Stadium
Things to Do in Hastings-Sunrise
- Robson Street
- Playland Amusement Park
- Commercial Drive
- Lonsdale Quay Market
- Science World