What's University Heights Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than University Heights. Plan a fun excursion to Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Legacy Village and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in University Heights?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in University Heights, here is one favorite nearby:
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village - 1.9 mi (3 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to University Heights
University Heights is located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from University Heights
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from University Heights
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from University Heights
Things to See and Do in and around University Heights
What to See in University Heights
- Progressive Field
- FirstEnergy Stadium
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Cleveland State University
Things to Do in University Heights
- Legacy Village
- East 4th Street
- Tower City Center
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Fun 'n' Stuff