What's Attadale like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Attadale. Take time to see places such as Point Walter Reserve and Alfred Cove Nature Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Alfred Cove Marine Reserve.
How to get to Attadale
Attadale is located 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from Attadale
Things to see and do in and around Attadale
What to see in Attadale
- Point Walter Reserve
- Alfred Cove Nature Reserve
- Alfred Cove Marine Reserve
Things to do near Attadale:
- Fremantle Arts Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Claremont Showgrounds (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Fremantle Markets (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- WA Maritime Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Perth Zoo (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 119 mm of rainfall)