What's Osmangazi Like?While in Osmangazi, you can spend time at the gardens and spas. Enjoy the neighborhood's mountain views. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Grand Mosque of Bursa and Osman Gazi Tomb. There's plenty more to see, including Koza Hani and Kent Meydani AVM.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Osmangazi?
We have 179 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Osmangazi:
Kitapevi Special Class Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Turkish bath • Spacious rooms
Ipekyolu Butik HotelCity-center hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Kadi Konagi Thermal HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Turkish bath • Garden • Attentive staff
B Loft Hotel BursaHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Holiday Inn Bursa - City Centre, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to OsmangaziOsmangazi is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Bursa.
- Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from Osmangazi
Traveling to Osmangazi by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Demirtaspasa Station
- Merinos Station
- Kulturpark Station
Getting to Osmangazi on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Sehrekustu Station
- Pasa Ciftligi Station