What's Bowen Mountain like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bowen Mountain. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Blue Mountains National Park and Wollemi National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Hawkesbury River and Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre.
Things to see and do in and around Bowen Mountain
What to see in Bowen Mountain
- Hawkesbury River
- Wentworth Falls Lake
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Wollemi National Park
- Bellbird Hill Reserve
Other popular Bowen Mountain attractions
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre
- Terrace Falls Reserve
- Cattai National Park
- Kenneth Upton Reserve
- Agnes Banks Nature Reserve
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)