What's Anha like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Anha. Take time to see the sights such as Cabedelo Beach while you're here. Foreigners and Borders Service and Sanctuary of Santa Luzia are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Anha
Anha is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Viana do Castelo.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 30.4 mi (49 km) from Anha
Things to see and do in and around Anha
Things to see near Anha:
- Cabedelo Beach (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Foreigners and Borders Service (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sanctuary of Santa Luzia (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Church of Santa Marta de Portuzelo (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Chapel of Santa Tecla (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Anha:
- Museu do Traje (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Museu de Arte e Arqueologia (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Viana do Castelo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, February (average 158 mm of rainfall)