What's Pico da Pedra like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Pico da Pedra? Places such as Santa Bárbara Beach and Milicias Ocean Beach are just a little farther away. Praia do Populo and Ponta Delgada Harbour are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Pico da Pedra
Pico da Pedra is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Ribeira Grande.
- Ponta Delgada (PDL-Joao Paulo II), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Pico da Pedra
Things to see and do in and around Pico da Pedra
Things to see near Pico da Pedra:
- Santa Bárbara Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Milicias Ocean Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Praia do Populo (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- University of the Azores (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Ponta Delgada Harbour (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Pico da Pedra:
- Batalha Golf Course (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Jardim Jose do Canto (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Honey Route Experience (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Arquipélago Contemporary Arts Center (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Mercado da Graça (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ribeira Grande?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, April, January (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: December, October, January, November (average 119 mm of rainfall)