What's Ocean Park like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Ocean Park, especially its shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Collect beach glass at top spots such as Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Venice Beach Boardwalk and Main Street Santa Monica.
How to get to Ocean Park
Ocean Park is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Santa Monica.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Ocean Park
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Ocean Park
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Ocean Park
Things to see and do in and around Ocean Park
What to see in Ocean Park
- Venice Beach
- Santa Monica Beach
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
Things to do near Ocean Park:
- Main Street Santa Monica (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Santa Monica Pier (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Third Street Promenade (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Westwood Village (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santa Monica?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 64 mm of rainfall)