What's Jasri like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Jasri? Take time to see places such as Lesser Sunda Islands and Pantai Jasri while you're here. Taman Ujung Water Palace and Pasir Putih Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Jasri
What to see in Jasri
- Lesser Sunda Islands
- Pantai Jasri
Things to do near Jasri:
- Water Palace of Tirtagangga (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Soekasada Ujung Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Subagan?
- Hottest months: April, November, March, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 166 mm of rainfall)