This veue showed rooms which did not resemble the one my wife and I had. The toilet bowl was manky, the shower hose leaked almost as much water as came out of the shower head. The shower cubicle itself looked unclean and was surrounded with mould.
The pop-up plug in the sink had long since been broken and so would not stay in place to allow the sink to be filled. Not that had the plug remained inplace, would have made much difference since a large hole had been punched into the plug, probably by a screw-driver.
The single light in the centre of the room had no shade.
There were no bedside lights or a switch to turn off the main light. There were no beside tables but shelves either side which encrouched onto the bed by 100mm one sde and 50mm the other.
The room needed decoration but for us the final straw was the presence of rodent poison in the corner of the room.
Needles to say, with the likeliness of infestation in the bedrooms, what must the kitchens look like?
There were no makings for tea /coffee in the room,albeit there were makings in a communial corridor area if you didn't mind polystyrene cups.
I did make my view known to the chap who fronted the place by how this hotel could boast 3*s is beyond me.