This week-long stay was in a very new apartment. So much was good: great kitchen facilities, comfy sofa, flat-screen TV in living room and bedroom, excellent window blinds in each room, good balconies. However, the bathroom ceiling lights didn't work and a heath-and-safety horror had been left in place - a small (dull) lamp plugged into a wall socket and perched loosely on top of a ladder/towel radiator.We had been there FOUR days before the lights were fixed. However, the light switch still didn't work and the only way to put the ceiling lights off was to put all the electrics to the apartments off (in the hallway). A bit of a risk if one had to get up at night.......We had reminded them every day, having to visit their office about a mile away and telephoning them. They were always pleasant but didn't seem to take the safety matter at all seriously. A shame, as we were otherwise very comfortable - but who wants to be putting their lives at risk just to have a shower or wash in the morning?