3 BR 2 Full 1 Half Bath Townhome - sleeps up to 6
Rambling River -- 20-NCD0348 - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- No contact check-in and check-out.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
- Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details
or call our office.
- Complimentary High Chair & Pack n Play available, request when you
book, based on available inventory.
- Don't forget your mask! See http://www.larimer.org/covid19 for
current safety requirements.
This upscale 3BR/2.5BA townhome on Big Thompson River offers two
floors of relaxation, refreshment and tranquility. Located just
minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park, this home provides views of
Longs Peak and the Continental Divide from the banks of the river.
The ground floor features an open-concept kitchen, dining and living
area. The dining table comfortably seats six, and the TV and fireplace
in the living room are perfect for cozy movie nights. Off to the right
of the living room is the master bedroom, with a King bed and ensuite
Upstairs leads to the loft and second full bath, which are flanked on
either side by the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom has a Queen
bed, while the third features two Twin beds.
The focal point of this home is the deck, with incomparable sights and
sounds. With the river running just a stone's throw away, frequent
wildlife visitors, and amazing mountain views, the deck has everything
needed for hours of relaxation and fun.
Please note: No smoking. No pets. Maximum parking is 2 cars in garage
and 2 in the drive.
- Management provides a starter kit of amenities (an extra roll of
toilet paper in each bathroom, one extra roll of paper towels, 2-3
garbage bags, sample-sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner, small
bar soap, 2-3 laundry powder packs, 4-5 dishwashing pods, and liquid
dishwashing soap). Guests will need to provide or purchase additional
toiletries and products as needed beyond this starter kit.
Long-term reservations of 14+ days require mid-stay property safety
checks or mid-stay cleans, additional trash pickups and hot tub
services. These are charged to the guest, and charges can only be
added after your reservation is made. Management will call the guest
directly for payment for the following required services.
The guest will be contacted for payment as follows:
$175 (one mid-stay cleaning for stays of 14-30 days, OR a Safety Check
at no charge to the guest)
$175 (mid-stay cleaning for 30+ days required every 14 days each at
$175, OR no-cost Safety Check)
$30 (trash pickup required every 14 days, $30 each)
$50 (hot tub services for reservations 14+ days, required every 7 days
at $50 each)
What to be aware of:
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at
least 25 years of age, and must also stay in the vacation home.
- Duplex Style Condo - Guests must be considerate of resident neighbor
and aware of the need for low noise levels
- No air conditioning (most Estes Park homes do not have air
conditioning). There are several fans at this home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock
doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent
issues that threaten the health orA safety of guests, or the property
itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line.
Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- Management provides a complimentary starter set of household items
such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. Management does not
re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to
be purchased locally by the guest.
- Pets are not allowed in this home. Guests will be charged a $1000
cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home.
Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict
noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
- Long term reservations of 30+ days will require mid-stay property
safety checks or mid-stay clean, and weekly hot tub service.
Reservations include one departure trash pick up. Extra charges will
be added for any extra trash pickups, mid-stay cleans and hot tub
- Snow is removed at 4 inches of new snow fall upon guest arrival.
Management is not responsible for roads leading up to the property.
What You'll Love:
- Luxury Townhome on River
- This is one ofA three side by side townhomes that we manage at
Rambling River Townhomes
- Mountain Lodge decor
- Spacious floor planA
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Office Hours Memorial Day Weekend-Sept 30: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Office Hours October 1-Memorial Day Weekend: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 9 minutes / 2.9 miles to downtown Estes Park shopping and
- 5 minutes / 1.8 milesA to Beaver Meadows (south) entrance to Rocky
Mountain National Park
TAX ID: 6153