1. The hostel is located near to JR line station "Shin-Koiwa", it is near to every major tourist spot such as Shinjuku, Harajuku, Tokyo Disneyland, Akihabara, Ueno and so on. It's easy assess to Narita airport as well.
2. A lot of eateries around the hostel. Price consider cheap compare to other popular district. Convenient shop, post office, arcade, drug stores, Seiju are all within walking distance.
3. Hostel surrounding are quite all the time.
4. There's a fridge for the customers to store their food. It's free of charge.
5. Microwave is provided for the customers to heat up their food.
1. Hostel staff barely speaks English, sometimes it's hard for me to express what I need to the hostel staff.
2. It's quite messy inside the hostel, things are placed all over.
3. Pantry is not really well-maintained, so as the microwave.
4. Water heater works on and off, so it's a disaster for the customers during winter time.
5. Hostel staff do not do the beds for the customers, I'm requested by hostel staff to put on the bed sheets and fudon by myself upon arrival. It's really disappointing.