About this condo
Browse All Mountain Thunder Lodge Townhomes & Condos
Ski-In/Gondola-Out – Fantastic Resort Amenities – Sleeps 6
Tucked in the woods, Mountain Thunder Lodge is a luxurious ski-in/gondola-out complex located in the heart of Breckenridge, just one block from Main Street and only 200 yards away from the gondola. This well-appointed two-bedroom unit welcomes you in with a spacious layout, comfortable furnishings and access to fantastic resort amenities for an unforgettable mountain getaway.
LOCATION – Walk to town and ski to your door, you cannot beat this location in Breckenridge! Mountain Thunder Lodge sits off Park Ave. within walking distance to the Breckenridge Station Gondola and Main St. Just outside of the complex is the Skyway-Skiway Run that allows skiers to ski home at the end of the day. A complimentary resort shuttle is also available to take guests to the mountain or anywhere in town.
UNIT AMENITIES – There are two bedrooms including a master king bedroom and a queen bedroom each with their own TV, DVD player and bathroom. The open kitchen, dining and living room area invites guests to gather to make meals, dine together and relax by the fireplace or to watch a movie. The outdoor south-facing deck is a great spot to take in the fresh air and the beautiful mountain surroundings. For more activity options, guests have access to not only Mountain Thunder Resort amenities but also to One Ski Hill Place Resort amenities with endless entertainment, rejuvenation and dining options.
MOUNTAIN THUNDER RESORT AMENITIES – The elegant yet rustic grand lobby of Mountain Thunder Lodge features a beautifully decorated sitting area that with log accents, slate floors, plush furniture and a fireplace. It also features a fitness center, complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, common area outdoor pool & hot tub area with gas grills and a children’s play area.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest of Mountain Thunder Lodge also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place Resort located at the base of Peak 8. Amenities include two pools, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub, sauna, steam room, bowling alley, movie lounges, game room, fitness center, rejuvenation center, restaurants, ski school and a complimentary resort shuttle.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,026 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Mountain Thunder Lodge – Peak 8 / Gondola / Main St.
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
•Slopes – Ski-In/Gondola Out
•Shuttle – Complimentary Resort Shuttle
•Main St – 0.3 miles (3 blocks)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (6 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor deck – Patio chairs
• Laundry – Common area complimentary laundry facilities located on second floor of building
• Mountain Thunder Lodge Resort Amenities – Complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, fitness center, common area outdoor pool & hot tubs, children’s play area & gas grill
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Movie lounges, bowling alley, game room, fitness area, pool, hot tub, sauna, concierge, restaurants, ski