Skip to main content.
All properties in Hanoi, Vietnam

4-star4 stars
Great for familiesThis property has good facilities for families.
1B Cau Go Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, 10000, Vietnam

4-star hotel with restaurant, near Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
  • Free WiFi
  • Collect nightsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
From 1,644 reviews. TripAdvisor Traveler Rating.

TripAdvisor Traveller Rating

• I spent three nights at La Siesta Central Hotel, Hanoi, as a solo traveler in October…Oct 31, 2019
  • Outstanding service! So good, I wanted to give everyone all the cash I had.Aug 28, 2019

from $95

• Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 36 min drive
  • Hanoi Long Bien Station - 13 min walk
  • Hanoi Railway Station - 24 min walk
  • Hanoi Van Dien Station - 11 min drive
  • Airport shuttle (surcharge)

At a glance

Key facts

Hotel size

• This hotel has 27 rooms

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.

Required at check-in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Minimum check-in age is 18

Travelling with others

Children

• One child stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

Transfers

• Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *

Parking

• No parking

Payment types at the property

Other information

• Smoke-free property
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/lounge
  • Room service (during limited hours)
Things to do
  • Free use of nearby fitness center
  • Spa services on site

• Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe

Special features

Dining

Red Bean - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Onsite venue #2 - rooftop bar.

Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa, Hanoi’s small print

• Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa Hotel
  • Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa Hanoi
  • Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa Hotel Hanoi

Optional extras

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of VND 460000 per vehicle (one way)

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Didn’t find the right property?

Continue searching for Hanoi, Vietnam

Recent reviews

Exceptional 9.8 From 164 reviews

Lovely
True luxury and personalized service
alexander, us2 night trip
The best hotel in Hanoi
The staff was very friendly and welcoming as soon as I got there. They spoke English very well and provided a pleasant, quick check-in with drinks and snacks. The hotel is very nice and well decorated, clean and nice. I felt it was a very fancy hotel for the little price that I paid. It is within walking distance to the most important sites in that area: the lake, the water puppet theatre, the old quarter restaurants and nightlife. The breakfast is wonderful. I booked this hotel for 1 night, planning to leave the next day for a Halong Bay overnight cruise -I had booked the cruise earlier through another website. Then, I had another hotel booked for after the cruise - not a La Siesta property. Unfortunately, weather cancelled the cruise, and I sadly moved to my new hotel that morning. Even though I was no longer staying at La Siesta, their employee -her name was Hue Le arranged a day cruise with private car service 2 days later. She also had the driver take me to a very good restaurant after the trip. Hue then arranged for my car service to the airport when my trip was done. She was so nice and helpful -the best staff I met my entire 10 days in Vietnam. I would definitely stay at this property or any La Siesta property next time I am there.
Todd, usOther trip
This staff sets the bar
Beautiful friendly people work here I was greeted early every morning before work and welcomed home every night with a smile and friendly helpful information whenever I needed it. From the time I arrived at hotel and greeted at the door to the front desk, the staff in restaurant and bar and food not think I forget housekeeping Everyone is to be commended for being outstanding. These are the type of people that turn a hotel into a feeling of welcome home I consider each and everyone a friend This is a place with excellent food , drink room comfort and people There are a few I would like to give a special shout I hope you know you you are I won’t mention your name for fear someone will sweep you away Thank you one and all
Tim, usBusiness trip
Amazing Hotel.
The staff really went above and beyond, especially Mai. It was my wife’s birthday and they really helped make it an amazing day. The property itself was clean and had many updated features. The breakfast, food, and drinks were all delicious. I highly recommend this hotel.
usTrip with friends
Wonderful Hanoi hotel
Very nice stylish hotel and wonderful service with alot of attention paid to make sure that we had a good stay. Will go to the siesta hotels in Hanoi Everytime after our experiences there!
John, us1 night romance trip

Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa, Hanoi

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us