All hotels in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

4-star4 stars
Rua Barata Ribeiro nº 544, CopacabanaRio de Janeiro22040-002Brazil

4-star hotel with restaurant, near Parque Henrique Lage
  • Free continental breakfast and free WiFi
  • Collect nightsFor every 10 nights, get 1 free!
Good7.8
  • Hotel location and rooms were great. Staff was very helpful in terms of providing…Jan 23, 2018
  • I found a cockroach in the breakfast area! All they said was "ohh" I found that…Jun 5, 2017
455See all 455 Hotels.com reviews

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-noon
  • Check-out time is noon

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Minimum check-in age is 18

Travelling with others

Children

• One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *

• Free WiFi in rooms

Transportation

Parking

• No parking
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free continental breakfast daily
  • Restaurant
  • Room service (during limited hours)
Services

• Atlântico Travel Soft Opening Rio de Janeiro
  • Atlântico Travel Soft Opening
  • Hotel Atlântico Travel

Policies

Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

What’s around Hotel Atlântico Travel, Rio de Janeiro

Recent reviews

Good 7.8 From 455 reviews

Poor2.0
not a good experience
I checked in at 3PM. When I entered into the room, I noticed that the bed sheet and pillow were not clean. I took the pictures (Picture 1 and 2) and reported this issue to the front desk immediately. The front desk stuff confirmed my request, and promised to send a housekeeper to my room and change everything. After got this promise, I went out and met with my friends, until 9PM. When I re-entered into the room, and found that the bed sheet and pillow had been changed already, but the bed sheets were still dirty. I tried by myself and confirmed that some dirt can be easily removed. Due to this issue, I took picture again, and called the front desk in the room. The stuff answered the phone and promised to send another housekeeper to my room and change everything again. I kept waiting in my room from 9PM to 11pm, but no housekeeper came. I went to downstairs to the front desk at about 11:30PM, and kept waiting there for another half an hour, until the hotel could send someone immediately. However, when the stuff arrives at my room, he brought the wrong bed sheet that DOES NOT match with my bed type. It was not until 1AM the next day when the stuff finally opened a new room and offered me changing a room (from one big bed room to a four small beds room at 1 AM). I was too sleepy to get all my stuff. So I refused this offer, and grab one bed sheet from this new room to the old one so that i can sleep. Bad Experience!!!
A Traveler, us2 night trip with friends
Exceptional10.0
Great place to stay in Rio
The hotel was great. The staff were professional, polite and friendly. They were eager to give assistance every time we needed it, which was rather often. The breakfast was unusually good, including items such as premium sausage and scrambled eggs. The location was only a few blocks' walk from the beach. We enjoyed having semi-premium bedding as well, with the nice duvet and comfortable mattress. The decor was pleasant, having been newly remodeled.
Steve, us1 night romance trip
Very Good8.0
Convenient hotel at a very good location.
Breakfast was good, but the room where breafast is served was small and crowded. Internet didn´t work and at this time (this hotel is at the soft opening stage) there is no business center in the premises. The room is small but efficient. Friendly staff. Location is excellent!
A Traveler, us10 night family trip
Exceptional10.0
Nice Hotel
Hi my name is Thomas and I am from Philadelphia. My stay here was very good! And I would book again at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and very professional towards me and other guests...
THOMAS, us1 night romance trip
Very Good8.0
Clean modern, good value for money.
Great budget hotel. We used it as a day room waiting for late flight out. Hotel is under construction but disruptions were limited. Didn't have any hot water, could be due to construction. It was like warm so bearable. Would highly recommend for a budget traveller. Location may not be great for walking back from the beach late at night. For less than 50 USD it was a bargain. Very clean and staff are helpful.
A Traveler, us1 night business trip

Hotel Atlântico Travel, Rio de Janeiro

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us