This stay ruined a rare extended family trip:
1. Not given bungalow no., no reception counter, no road signs. Drove around for 15min in darkness looking for right house
2.big 20cm gekho in bedroom
3.Front door had no lock, staff provided small padlock upon request
4.intrrmittent hot water, no water after showering for 15min
5. Toilets : wet on arrival, half rolls of toilet paper, no hooks or racks, spiders and slugs
6. No electric kettle till we requested
7. No reception counter so every complaint and request made using our cell phones and data plan
8.porridge for breakfast : no spoons on one morning and no bowls on next. We managed to eat using some creativity
9.dirty n sticky floors
10.we complained so were given ‘VIP villa’ on 3rd day. But no water after 15min showering
11. Management’s dog that just gave birth and was nursing brood beside our driveway was unrestrained. My father was bitten and incurred 8000 bht hospital bill. Very irresponsible of mgmt to not restrain nursing dogs, common sense that they are protective and aggressive. Can’t imagine if our young kids were bitten.
Stressful and eventful stay. My family will remember and talk about this villa for years to come.