Skip to main content.

Via della Panetteria 10, Rome, 00187, Italy

City-center guesthouse, steps from Trevi Fountain
  • Free WiFi
  • Collect nightsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
  • Regret Staying, No Help at All. Very confusing, Guest House We can not expect anything.…Sep 6, 2019
  • It was mine and my boyfriends first time in Rome. The location was great, the…Sep 5, 2019

from $50
  • Superior Double Room
  • Deluxe Double Room
  • Superior Double Room (Deluxe)
  • Junior Suite

• Arranged over 1 floor

Arriving/leaving

• 24-hour check-in
  • Check-out time is 11 AM
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.

Required at check-in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Minimum check-in age is 18

Travelling with others

Children

• One child stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• No cribs (infant beds)

• Free WiFi in rooms

Transportation

Parking

• No parking

Payment types at the property

* See small print for additional details or extra charges

At the property

Food and drink
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Concierge services
  • Russian
  • Spanish

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• My Trevi Charming & Luxury Rooms Rome
  • My Trevi Charming & Luxury Rooms Guesthouse
  • My Trevi Charming & Luxury Rooms Guesthouse Rome

Policies

All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.

Optional extras

Rollaway beds are available for EUR 50.0 per stay

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Recent reviews

Exceptional 9.4 From 153 reviews

Impressed
Excellent service all the way from the reservation making until we left the hotel
Karen M, us1 night family trip
Exceptional 10.0
Stay here- you won't regret it
This was a great hotel. The location was perfect and it was very convenient checking in and then coming and going while being very safe. The room was beautiful with lots of space and updated amenities- we wish we could've brought this hotel with us to all our other destinations!
Andrea, usRomance trip
Exceptional 10.0
Amazing location and great place to stay!
This property is in the perfect location for Roma. Close to everything and easy to hop on a bus. The host was easy to communicate with and the room was perfect. Clean, comfortable bed, stylish and a cool concept. The security is top notch (heavily bolted doors to get in and then another gate once you are in the building.). It was a bonus to have FREE drinks and snacks in the room too! I would definitely stay here again!
Lecia, us3 night family trip
Very Good 8.0
Review of My Trevi hotel
Great location only inconvenience is lack of elevator it is difficult to carry the luggage upstairs the property is located on the first floor . Not recommended for old people or someone with physical limitations but was a good experience
noris, usRomance trip
Exceptional 10.0
As advertised, really charming. Clean, and exceptional area. Checked in after hours of help desk and instructions were straight forward.
us4 night trip
Exceptional 10.0
The place exceptionally clean and modern. It’s right next to the Trevi Fountain and many good shops and places to eat. The room was very quite despite being right by very busy streets.
Robyn, usOther trip
Location! Location! Location!
Karen, usOther trip
Rome adventure!!
Amazing room, building & staff!! Highly recommended!! Will recommend!!!
Colleen, usRomance trip
Excellent!!
Very well located hotel. I would stay there again. One thing that travelers to My Trevi Charming have to keep in mind is that the hotel does not have a elevator so if you have a lot of luggage you will have to carry it up yourself. Also the Wi-Fi internet could be better. Over all we loved the place and will only stay there if we ever visit Rome again.
Rajesh, us2 night family trip
Trevi Anytime of day
Great location to see everything in walking distance. Trevi fountain to be enjoyed many times of day, although crowded. We got up one day at 5am, only 2 people. Amazing , excellent host/great advice, perfectly clean rooms.
David, us2 night romance trip

My Trevi Charming & Luxury Rooms, Rome

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us