My family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) spent a week at Deluxe Apartments Holbox. Overall, we had a nice stay and would recommend it.
1. Excellent location, one minute walk from the beach.
2. Staff was helpful in arranging transportation to and from the airport, and arranging a COVID test prior to our departure.
3. The apartment was clean and safe.
1. The pictures on Expedia show the terrace on the roof but do not mention that this is NOT a shared space, it is only available if you reserve the 3-bedroom units on the upper level. We had one of the 2-bedroom units on the floor level, and were told we could not access the terrace. This was disappointing, as it was not specified at the time we made the reservation.
2. There is quite a bit of construction happening on the property, so when we were relaxing by the pool, it was rather noisy. The construction area is hidden behind a fence, but it was rather loud and not very peaceful.
3. Although the hotel is not in a busy area, there are golf carts going by even during the night. We slept with the windows open and were occasionally woken up during the night due to the noise from outside.
4. As other reviews have mentioned, the breakfast is rather sparse. They had toast with butter and jam and Nutella, some fresh fruit (papaya and melon), some yogurt and granola, corn flakes and milk, and fresh orange juice and coffee, but the quantities were VERY limited and not enough for all of the guests.