Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Houston, Texas, United States of America
3850 Wilcrest Drive, Houston, TX, 77042, United States of America
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards stamps here
9.0
Superb532 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews

Narrow reviews:

532 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jun 10, 2020
Everything was clean an safe
Benito1 night family trip
Response by Shine
Benito, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn the you had a pleasant stay and we also look forward to a future visit with you the next time you are in the Westchase area of Houston. Have a safe and healthy summer!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 29, 2020
It is always a pleasant experience during my family's stay!
2 night family trip
Response by Shine
Thank you so much for the excellent rating. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great summer!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 21, 2020
I really enjoyed my stay. My room was clean and beautiful and I hope I can visit Houston again very soon.
Carmen1 night trip
Response by Shine
Carmen, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us and the excellent rating regarding your stay. We are pleased to learn that your stay was an enjoyable one and we also hope you can visit Houston again very soon. Have a wonderful summer!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 19, 2020
Comfy
Was a great experience! All the ladies at the front desk were amazing, so was housekeeping! I was impressed. Sleep Inn in Stafford was once my favorite, but since this one is closer I have taken a liking to this one. Only problem I had was walls seem to be paper thin. I could hear my neighbor's conversation through the restroom and bedroom walls..
Response by Shine
Thank you very much for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to hear from our guest and that they had an enjoyable visit. We hope you will visit with us again soon. Hope you have a safe, healthy, and fun summer.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar 8, 2020
excellent!
safe environment , friendly staff, brand new bldg. smells great. like a brandnew car. superb.
Evangeline1 night family trip
Response by Shine
Evangeline, Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future.
6.0GoodCheck-in Mar 12, 2020
It was clean and ok for a night. My issue was with an incident that happened at night. There were few people in the hallway arguing loudly in the middle of the night. Called the front desk and they said they are keeping an eye on it. They stopped but being a light sleeper I couldn't go back to sleep.
Ani1 night business trip
Response by Shine
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We do apologize for the disturbance you experienced from other inconsiderate guest. Sleeping in our "Design to Dream" bedding is one of the pleasures we offer and to be denied your sleep does not make for a great night. Pleases come visit with us again soon so that we may provide you with the exceptional experience you deserve.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar 10, 2020
It was great
MIKI1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Miki, Thank you for the great rating regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate the support and look forward to future visit from you.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar 7, 2020
It’s okay overall . The only thing I don’t like is they hold me $75 for each room. I booked 2 rooms. So, they hold $150
1 night trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that your stay was to your expectations. The security deposit required at check in is noted on the web site which you reserved your room with us. It is only a hold. Your security deposit is returned to you as soon as your rooms are vacated in good order. We do hope you will visit with us again the next time you are in the area.
6.0GoodCheck-in Mar 7, 2020
Check in was great! They were very accommodating and we were able to check in a bit early. At night people were arguing and wouldn’t let us sleep. Checkout, the person at the front desk was yelling at some of the staff and had us waiting there for a while, very unprofessional.
Delma1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Delma, On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar 1, 2020
Beautiful property nice rooms, walls were a lil thin towels weren’t full felt very cheap and the clerk when I checked in didn’t seem to want to be there but over all it was a good place to stay will definitely be back!
Chandler1 night business trip
Response by Vipul
Chandler, Thank you for your support and for taking a moment to let us know how your stay with us met with your expectations. We are pleased to learn that overall you were pleased yet there were a few areas we could improve on. We need to hear about those things from guest like yourself so that we know our shortcomings. Thank you for letting us know. We will continue to work on improvements. We hope you will visit with us next time you are in the area.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb 28, 2020
EVJ
Clean place, comfortable
Vianey1 night business trip
Response by Vip
Vianey, Thank you so much for the excellent rating regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that your stay was enjoyable. We appreciate your support and look forward to future visits with you.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Feb 25, 2020
Everything news and cleanses Close to Asian shopping and restaurants
2 night family trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay as well as its location being near to places you wanted to visit. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future.
4.0FairCheck-in Feb 21, 2020
Front desk lady profiled me, shared my room number
The final from desk lady of my stay, called me on my way out to walk my dog, asking me for my room number. It was so odd, and random, but i gave it to her, and walked out. What's even worse was when I got back from from our walk and asked for her name, she gave it to me, and started sharing my room number, and the fact that i had a dog and she didn't believe i paid for his stay with another person she was speaking with on the phone. I went upstairs to drop my dog, came back to let her know, that it wasnt okay. She replied with "you're done?", got right back on the phone, and continued to talk about me to whomever she had on the phone. I can say that was definitely a first for me. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
Morayo3 night business trip
Response by Vip
Morayo, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experiences during your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your comments you provided to make improvements to the way we handle these situations in the future. We want to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for all of our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb 16, 2020
Cleanest hotel all weekend! Comfy and quite.
Cynthia2 night trip
Response by Vip
Thank you so much for your kind comments and your excellent rating regarding your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb 12, 2020
Breakfast staff was excellent! Room was very clean and spacious.
6 night romance trip
Response by Vip
Thank you so much for your excellent rating. We appreciate the support and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Feb 14, 2020
The hotel was nice neat and clean. Room was quiet and comfortable.
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that your stay was satisfactory and we appreciate the support. We look forward to a future visit with you.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Feb 7, 2020
Place look real clean and nice but we had some issues with cockroaches and ants in the room .I would stay in that hotel again if they take care of that issue .Reasonable rates and quiet area .
WILLY1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Willy, We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your support and we apologize for the issues you experienced with the unacceptable pest. We have constant pest control with a reputable company and we make every attempt to prevent your experience from happening. We hope you will come back to visit soon so that we may provide you with the exceptional experience you deserve.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan 14, 2020
super nice people, shine was a gals name that was great!
big7 night business trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your visit and that our Front Office Mgr. Shine extended our welcome to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
6.0GoodCheck-in Jan 17, 2020
Not my fave
This was not my favorite stay. I'm not super picky, but I'd had a really long day and just wanted to relax in front of the TV. In the first room they gave me, the TV didn't work (pitchy garbled sound on every channel), so they moved me to the first floor right by the front desk. It was SO loud. All I heard was slamming doors, flushing toilets, ice-maker, some weird beeping, etc. So, they moved me back upstairs and when I opened the door to the 3rd room, a big ole' COCKROACH ran across the wall. At that point, I couldn't stand to ask for another relocation and spent the next 20 minutes trying to catch and kill the stupid cockroach. The bathroom of that room hadn't been updated so it was an old tub and a toilet that didn't flush well. Plus, there was sticky stuff on the floor of the bathroom. Breakfast was your basic hotel breakfast with pastries, waffle-maker, eggs and sausage, cereals, etc. Bed was comfy enough. The girl at the front desk was nice enough to move me after each issue, but didn't really seem to care in the slightest about the problems.
Katherine1 night trip
Response by Vip
Dear Katherine, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the comments you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jan 18, 2020
Check in was easy and very fast. The rooms were very clean.
2 night trip with friends
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and we hope you will consider a future visit with us.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 31, 2019
Great hotel for a great price
Stay was amazing. The front desk reception was very pleasant.
David1 night trip
Response by Vip
David, Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you had an amazing visit and we look forward to having you visit with us again soon. Happy New Year!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 31, 2019
Very good place, comfortable bed ,clean place Excellent full breakfast friendly staff
Vianey1 night trip
Response by Vip
Vianey, Thank you so much for the excellent rating regarding your recent stay with us here at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We are always pleased to learn that our guests have enjoyed their visit. We hope to see you again when you visit the area next time. Happy New Year!!
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 29, 2019
Houston trip
Great place to stay and it was close to Bellaire so that was a perk. Also, the receptionist was super nice and let us in 15 minutes early.
Nguyet1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel welcome. We hope you will visit with us again soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 29, 2019
Newly build. Fresh clean. Great breakfast.
Newly build, clean, fresh. Friendly service. Breakfast is great with hot egg/cheese, bacon, bread , and others
Thuy1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our Morning Melody breakfast to be great. We look forward to serving your lodging needs next time you are in the area.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 23, 2019
Clean. Comfortable. Everything is so good just feel the room cleaning time to early. They come knocking the door while we still sleeping. I think if they can do cleaning time around noon will much better
Geng5 night family trip
Response by Vip
Geng, Thank you for spending your holidays with us. We do understand that early disturbance while vacationing can be annoying and we are addressing this situation immediately. Thank you for letting us know about something we can improve on. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will visit with us again soon. Happy New Year!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 25, 2019
Houston Memories
It was a very comfortable and clean room. The location was excellently located close to places we could shop or go eat at. Would definitely stay there again.
Consuelo2 night family trip
Response by Vip
Consuelo, We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location to be close to all the shopping and food of your choice. Thank you for the excellent rating and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Houston area. Happy New Year!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 24, 2019
Great one night stay! Will use when I am in Houston, if possible.
Response by Vip
Thank you so much for the excellent rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to a return visit. Merry Christmas!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 6, 2019
I love the modernized decor and cleanliness of the hotel. Everything was great! Nothing bad to say about my stay. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your recent visit with us. We are pleased to learn that you found your stay comfortable and enjoyable and that you would stay with us again. We are looking forward to that return visit - and soon we hope! Have a safe and joyous holiday season.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 29, 2019
Very clean, new, and pleasant hotel
I stopped by here after 2 nights at the 4-star Hilton hotel in Galveston. The room here is as clean and nice as the Hilton's. The hotel is every new. The lady who took care of the free breakfast on the last Saturday of Nov 2019 was amazing: polite, gracious, and so willing to please the customers. I felt bad for her to put up with a rude, demanding male customer who showed up exactly at 10AM when breakfast was to be closed. My husband's used to big brand name hotels was even surprised and pleased with this hotel and the customer service here. We both strongly recommend this hotel.
Response by Vip
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We are pleased to learn that you were pleased with your stay and that our staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. We hope you will visit with us again the next time you are in the area. Have a safe and joyous holiday season!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 30, 2019
Comfortable
It was a great stay with great customer service and breakfast available.
Chriselda1 night trip
Response by Vip
Chriselda, Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you had a great stay and we hope you will visit with us again soon. Have a joyous holiday season!
6.0GoodCheck-in Nov 28, 2019
Out bedsheets were dirty prior but it when we realized it was too late
2 night romance trip
Response by Vip
Please allow us to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the linen on your bed on your recent visit. This is totally unacceptable and I have shared your comments with our housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Houston.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 22, 2019
Perfect stay
Perfect location, excellent room, very clean, modern facility, great breakfast and amazing front desk staff
Salim2 night family trip
Response by Vip
Salim, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments and are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 9, 2019
Everything was clean and quiet. The staff was really nice. Had no problems with parking.
Bifaith1 night trip with friends
Response by Vip
Bifaith, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 9, 2019
Cleanliness and friendly staffs. Breakfast is OK. Need real coffee!
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to let others know about your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. We do apologize for your coffee experience - everyone deserves great coffee! We appreciate your business and hope you will visit with us again soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 10, 2019
Very clean, comfortable beds. For the most part, halls are quiet.
Tabitha1 night trip
Response by Vip
Tabitha, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed our Design to Dream bed and bedding and that your stay was a comfortable one. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit with us again soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Aug 16, 2019
Happy and I know it.
Always a great stay.
Lenette2 night business trip
Response by Vip
Lenette, We are happy and we know it - due to you being a happy guest! Thank you so much for the excellent rating and the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to another visit with you soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 25, 2019
Very friendly , helpful and professional. Breakfast be fantastic very nice. Clean environment
MsK2 night trip with friends
Response by Vip
MsK, Thank you for the wonderful compliments. We do try our best to make each and every one of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We are pleased to hear that you also enjoyed our Morning Melody breakfast. Our hope is that you will visit with us again soon so that we may provide you with an even more satisfying stay.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct 11, 2019
Noisy air condtioner
I liked the hotel. The breakfast was really good with alot of options hot and cold. The room was comfortable and clean. The only problem I had was the air conditioner goes on and off. It even clicks on the thermostat when if turns on. So, there would be two noises one at the thermostat and one at the air conditioner across the room. It was very noisy when it kicked on and off. This made it very difficult to stay asleep.
Julie1 night business trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the positive feedback and are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your visit. Your issue with the air conditioning system happens in a number of hotel rooms -it does make it difficult to sleep. I have learned that if I set the fan to continuous on instead of auto, it makes the sound less obtrusive. I hope this suggestion helps with your future hotel stays and we hope you will visit with us again.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct 14, 2019
We spent 1 night and so far it was good. Room was clean, property located in nice area next to Valero, price is reasonable. I just wish the breakfast is a little better & the rooms were soundproof because you can hear noises outside. But would definitely book with them again if we'll be in the area.
1 night romance trip
Response by Vip
Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase as your "home away from home" for the night. We are pleased to learn that your visit was an enjoyable one and that you would visit with us again.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 17, 2019
A happy customer!
Our second stay and even better than the last. Pay extra $25 for late check in and got much needed rest. Excellent customer service and decent breakfast spreads from 6-9 am (bagels, self made waffles, eggs, bacons)
Monique1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Monique, Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know what a great stay you had with us on your recent visit. We are pleased to receive such positive feedback and we hope you will continue to visit with us whenever you are in the area. Have a wonderful Fall!! and Happy Halloween!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 13, 2019
Great Hotel! Clean and affordable prices! Friendly staff! Free breakfast.
Nailu1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Nailu, Thank you for the wonderful review and excellent rating that you have given us regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit with us again soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 12, 2019
Clean, quiet neighborhood, overall awesome for the money I paid
Jola1 night trip
Response by Vip
Jola, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the awesome feedback and look forward to serving you again next time you are in the area.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 10, 2019
Excellence service, lovely decor and very clean.
The night reception could have been more welcoming but we arrived at 2 am. But the day reception and Ruskshana were awesome, so happy of the cleanliness and overall decor. 2 thumbs up!!!
Monique1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Monique, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your visit. We strife everyday to see that are guest are in sparkling clean rooms and met by welcoming smiles. We do apologize for our momentary lapse by one of our employees. We do hope you will come visit with us again soon. Happy Fall!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 5, 2019
The hotel was very clean and the bed was comfy, no issues happened during my stay. I didn't like the pillow though
Waleed2 night family trip
Response by Vip
Waleed, Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed the facilities and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future. Have a wonderful Fall!
2.0PoorCheck-in Oct 1, 2019
The manager was not available when needed, specially when a night receptionist started harassment. I tried to talk to the manager, but no success. Worst possible treatment towards a hotel guest.
4 night business trip
Response by Vip
On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep 30, 2019
This is a newer hotel. It opened in 2018. So the hotel is in very good shape. Also the bed was super comfortable!
Shay2 night trip
Response by Vip
Shay, Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase. We appreciate the excellent rating and hope that you will visit with us again soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep 26, 2019
Quiet and clean room. A relative new inn in the area.
Amy1 night family trip
Response by Vip
Amy, Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep 24, 2019
I didn't like the fact that I reserved the room a week prior to arriving, coming to Houston on a Redeye Flight and was told I couldn't check in until 15:00 hours. The Hotel Staff said I could check in earlier at a cost of $25 extra on the room.
Response by Vip
Thank you for the excellent rating you provided concerning your recent stay with us. As for your comments concerning our check-in regulations,we do offer early a check-in with no fee from noon to 3PM if the reserved room is available. Checking in prior to noon usually requires a full days rental fee but we choose to allow our guest the convenience of very early check-in by limiting our fee to $25.00 versus a full days rate. We do apologize if this caused any inconvenience but we do try to let those requesting an earlier check-in know our policy prior to their arrival. We do hope you will visit with us again soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep 27, 2019
The only thing I didn't really like is the thin walls. I could hear everything from the elevators to people at the other end of the hall.
sgTiffaney2 night family trip
Response by Vip
Tiffaney, We appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites near Westchase and we thank you for taking the time to review your visit. We hope you will come back to visit with us soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep 28, 2019
liked everything liked everything liked everything
1 night romance trip
Response by Vip
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the excellent rating and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.