Upon check-in, we parked across the street because there was no other option. We used Hotels.com which was a huge mistake because payment at the counter was a headache for the staff to navigate since we wanted an upgrade. My hotels.com giftcard was also completely useless, of which I regret wasting credit card points. Parking in the small lot and walking around the hotel was a pain in the arse. The actual room was in serious need of upgrades from the last renovations that likely took place in the 1970s, minus the appliances. There were so few power outlets, a few were expanded by the staff with extension cords and outlet multipliers you would find at Walmart that turn a 2 outlet into a 6, which was still full of the (broken) television, a refrigerator (which should have had its own outlet) and a microwave. There was no physical telephone in the room and the front desk was completely unreachable without physically going to the front desk. The television was just there, since someone prior to my arrival ripped the cable from the TV, pulling the coaxle cable connector completely from the TV. The shower head was broken and showering was difficult and uncomfortable. The sink had no space for anything in the small space. The bed was stiff and like a sheet of wood. The only good thing about this room was the view. Our neighbors in room 332 were smoking cigarettes in their room, which was irritating our eyes, as nonsmokers. This hotel has taken a down turn. It used to be better.