First the good points - Room 5 :
1. Great roof terrace with a with a panoramic view of Jalousie - a sprawling shanty town
2. Hot shower - if there is water
3. Small fridge - very valuable
4 Table and reding lamp - very valuable
Negative points : Not necessarily in order
1. A world first, a Bed & Breakfast, with NO breakfast ! Never mind the written agreement !
2. Unfriendly female receptionist - with " secret " password for Wi-Fi
3. Rooms 4,5,6 - paper thin walls and roof - you can follow a telephone conversation next door / Listen to neighbours TV programmes
4. Stench of the toilet is terribly nauseating - no visible reason
5. Kitchen : Source of loud and prolonged arguments - at daybreak
6.Power outages : Frequent and slightly annoying
7. Water outages : Can last for hours
The location is very good. One can walk to the Caribe Tours Terminal. Supermarkets ( Giant ) are close.
Given the above though, I would not recommend this Bed & Breakfast. Out of a rating of 1 to 5, I would give a two, to be generous.