The only thing this place has going for it is location! I have stayed in some cheaper hotels/motels but this place was bad. Here are a few things we encountered
1. Booked our room, got there and was told they were booked out. Showed my confirmation email and payment receipt, then left waiting while they sorted something out. We were finally given a room but it was disgusting!
2. Visable black mould all through the silicone in the bathroom, even in the sink
3. Vanity basin drain is actually routed to the shower drain so whilst having a shower and if someone is brushing their teeth all the waste comes out on your feet
4. Balcony haha what balcony? The Juliet style balcony (tiny can't even fit 2 chairs on it), with the aircon vent on it blowing hot air! It's Thailand it's hot enough without the aircon vent
5. Signage in the room ie there's a sign that reads "cost for dirty blood stains on bed sheet, bath towel, face towel" listed next to each is item is how much you will need to pay them if there is dirty blood. Honestly this one got to me, what is their definition of dirty blood and how do they determine if it's dirty lol
6. Room overall was not clean I'm brunette and there were blonde hairs all over my bed sheets and pillow
We ended up leaving the next day and booked another hotel which was for around $10AUD per night and it was much more superior than this place. This is more of a backpacker style accommodation and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here!!!