It was said in the hotel that they provide free shuttle service to the bus station to the Jakarta airport, but is Fake! On October 14, I tried to ask the shuttle service from hotel to Damri Station of Airport Bus:
1. First, front desk inform me to ask the staff at concierge
2. Then, I went to concierge desk, and the staff told me to ask front desk. So, they are not responsible at all!
3. Finally, the guy in the concierge informed me to wait about 10-15 minutes to prepare the vehicle.
4. After 15 minutes, I ask the staff in concierge, and they said, they will re-confirm to the front desk.
5. Finally, the guy that talk to front desk, ask another guy in the concierge to tell me that the vehicle is not ready and driver is still on the way from other places (It is very unclear where is it and whether true or false information).
6. They slightly mention that I need to wait for hour or more for the driver. Is it true?
So, finally, I decide to go to the Damri Station by Angkot with all my luggage, because it is very difficult to find taxi in front of the hotel.
So, please be aware that Free Shuttle Service by hotel is Fake!
I visited bogor around three to four times a year and always stay in hotel near by Botani Square, this time I choose Salak hotel because it is very close to imperial palace. But, based on very bad experience on the transport services offer by hotel, I won't stay there again! Don't stay in this hotel unless you have your own vehicle.