All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2 stars
332 Cook RoadTorontoONM3J 0B7Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126
1.8 / 5
  • No staff to check in. Nobody was there when I tried to check in around 10 pm. Everything…Sep 7, 2015
  • It is not really a hotel. I had to call number posted on the door. The owner showed up…Jul 3, 2016
20See all 20 Hotels.com reviews

Hotel Info: 866-539-8117

from $42
  • Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed (Max 1 Guest)
  • Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed (Max 1 Guest)
  • Quadruple Room
  • Double Room (Max 2 Guests)
  • Standard Single Room

At a glance

Key facts

Hotel size

• This hotel has 10 rooms

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3 PM-9 PM
  • Check-out time is 11:30 AM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

Also known as

• Toronto North Travellers Home Hostel
  • Toronto North Travellers Home

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

This property does not have elevators.

The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.

Mandatory fees

Freshen up
  • Private bathroom
  • Shower only
  • Free toiletries
  • Hair dryer (on request)
Stay connected
  • Free WiFi

Toronto North Travellers Home, Toronto’s small print

Also known as

• Toronto North Travellers Home Hostel
  • Toronto North Travellers Home

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

This property does not have elevators.

Mandatory fees

Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay

Optional extras

Self parking costs CAD 10 per night

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

1.8 /5 from 20 reviews

Good3.0 / 5
Ok for the value
They forgot to supply towels
1 night business trip
Poor1.0 / 5
firstly, the picture on the website is not a picture of the building, the building itself is not well kept. The rooms were uncomfortable with no proper ventilation and lots of insects. The guy who runs the place is very rude and cares only for money. It was a very bad experience. I wouldn't suggest that place to ANYONE
2 night trip
Never again
To take a shower you need to get the fridge out of the shower.. Mattress was dirty.. No real bedding .. No curtains.. Manager got curtains from another place.. Wouldn't want to stay there even if it was free.. All hotels were booked so we had no choice..
1 night family trip
Stay away
'Landlord' came to collect the 'rent' at 1 am, waking me up and collecting the fee in such a amateur manner in which I have never seen. This place should be shut down or fix this issue.Plus it said air conditioned on the website and was more like a sauna and there wasn't one single towel or soap/shampoo anywhere.
1 night business trip
Disgusting!!!
This place was absolutely awful!!! First, the address they gave was wrong (it was to a student housing unit they owned) so we had to wait outside in the cold for half and hour before the guy finally came and got us, after calling him twice before he even left where he was. When we finally got to the right place he demanded cash instead of credit so we were lucky we had they much between the two of us. I asked for a queen bed and it was 2 singles so he told us to just push them together and that would make a queen. Before we did that I went to use the bathroom but it was dirty, there was an old used razor sitting on the counter and razor shavings in the sink, plus there was no toilet paper. We ended up deciding not to stay there so we called the guy and told him the problems but he brushed it off like it was nothing. I got our money back which was a fight even though we were there for less then 5 minutes. I would never ever ever go to this place again, it was the worst place I have ever stayed in and I've stayed in some pretty nasty places. We are lucky my boyfriend had a friend in town who let us crash.
2 night romance trip

Toronto North Travellers Home, Toronto

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us