1. This hotel will charge you an 18% surcharge for using a credit card to pay your bill. This charge is not disclosed by Expedia, so it's a shock when you arrive with no backup reservations!
2. The email confirmation from Expedia gives you the name and address of Aparta Hotel 1, which only rents units for a month or longer and is at a different address than that given in the email. The correct daily rental hotel is Aparta Hotel Roma 2 on Calle 19 de Marzo at the corner of Conde. DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER ADDRESS! I was told that many Expedia clients get lost due to the false address information.
There was no hot water in the room I was assigned the evening I arrived. On the second day, I was transferred to a room with hot water. Having said that, the following is the rest of my review of my stay at the hotel.
1. The front desk personnel are friendly and helpful.
2. The rooms are clean and a good deal for the price.
3. The maid service is great.
4. The hotel is steps from the main street in the historic district, Conde, so many restaurants and shops are within walking distance.
5. The bed is comfortable.