Also known as
- Hotel Wing International Premium Tokyo Yotsuya
- Hotel Wing International Premium Yotsuya
- Wing International Premium Tokyo Yotsuya
- Wing International Premium Yotsuya
- Hotel Wing International Premium Tokyo Yotsuya Shinjuku
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1800 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.