Hello, let me explaint me:
1. At the restaurant, my firts night, after validated menù we asked for a Pargo Rojo, and the waiter told Us no Pargo Rojo available, so my question is: why keep that on menu if there is no available? Hotel can sed to Us a messaje with menu updated.
2. All the breakfast was very slow, just one waiter !!
3. One day, we ask for American breakfast who include bacon, they serverd Us the breakfast but without bacon, We asked for the bacon and they told Us: we dont have bacon.....
4. communication: we felt very lost at the hotel with event for new year eve (and they asked $100 each person and was MANDATORY). We never knew timewhen event start new year eve event.
Hotels use whatsapp or email to keep the guests updated !!
5. No food quality dinner new year eve: Hotel asked for $200 for two adults, they asked after reservation at Expedia...
Dinner was a bufet (I`m still have my doubts about bufete on covid`s times is a good mesure?). Only two options to dinner, salmon was very no well coked. DJ from 9pm to 1am was very boring, I think this guy no have good voice to play as a DJ (i mean when you play as DJ you need to share energy, keep the people UP !!). For $200 you can get a better good dinner in others many place at Puerto Viejo.